Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Sunday, May 29, 2011 at 8:26 PM | 0 cmnt/s

pointless . work haven't even started , I am already looking forward to end of the day . Pay day is tomorrow night.  I don't know if I have any motivation for work today. Let's just hope I do , yeah ? I hope all the fun people are working today . Oh , have you seen our uniform ? It reminds me of annoying orange . Mine's temp. I'm wearing PT uniform till FT uniform is out . I really like the new uniform though. Very very high summer very very colour clash.


Anyway ,  I've got t go . Happy Sunday !


&& dearest JUNE , for the past few months things got from bad t worst and now it's gettin' a little bit better than rest . I really hope you'll be nice t me . I know it should be me doing my best right ? So , yeah . It's fast how time flies. 



     to the top