Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 at 12:00 AM | 0 cmnt/s

 It's time for me t make up my mind . I have t either stay or leave. I have no complaints , put aside all the differences w everything , I pretty much love my current job. Really.   Honestly, you have t face reality w the fact that money comes first or more likely money sort of plays apart even if some say money can't buy love or love makes the world goes round. 

I give myself till the end of this year . I've been thinking about it for quite some time and somehow fate or lady luck is not by my side.  Okay , I'm 20 and I have many things I want t do and many things I can do . Not like I have t serve the nation or anything like that right ? I have all the time in the world. I admit , I'm scared . This whole world of mine is my comfort zone . Even when I'm at work , I'm so used and pampered w what I have w my surroundings. Everybody was there for me. I'm never independent . NEVER . How like that ? 

Retail for all your life ? Is this what I really want ? I can't have the best of both worlds. I have to choose .
     to the top