Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Friday, June 17, 2011 at 7:22 PM | 0 cmnt/s

TGIF!


I finally got my full 8 hours of sleep. I've been waking up as early as 6 in the morning ever since Monday . Not that I'm complaining you know . It's just I'm not that quite of a morning person . && w the fact that I've been working for 6 days straight . I've got my Saturday off ! The best part is, I've got plans for my Saturday :)


Also , the frequency of my sleep will be running out of place for next week due t model store from 9.30 pm till the next day for 2 days straight . -____-" Oh , my poor body system. 


Anyway , last Wednesday was movies w Taufeeq after work . I was out the whole day . From 8 in the morning till 11 at night . Boy, I was half dead already. X-MEN FIRST CLASS . I think Something Borrowed is still the best . 2nd is X-MEN First Class last will have t be Hang Over 2 because it's v v predictable , it's like you know the drill and all .


Oh yeah, I'm still trying t get my words into actions. It needs time and it takes time. It's gonna be the worst and most difficult decision making ever.
     to the top