Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Friday, July 22, 2011 at 10:11 AM | 0 cmnt/s

Because I am so free and couldn't sleep, I decided to update my blog. After this, nothing much t talk about. My next date will be w Iani Richie on her B'day <3


I cannot wait for November, yes NOVEMBER . I want to skip August and I don't care about my 20TH B'day. I just want fly all the way t November. Yeah , I know fasting month is around the corner. It's already more than half a year. & the next thing you know, it's already the Festive Season . Is anybody excited about it ? Err , I'm not . In fact, I don't even mind working on the First day which I am not. We all had an agreement among each other. ( Yeah, the problem when you work w too many Malays ) I'm not saying it's a bad thing. It's nothing bad, really.

My body clock is already haywire . I've been out since Wed's ? My 2 and a half off days was really worth it. Ladies night at Double O w C and G and some others. Club hopping. && my next off day is like end of the month ? Oh great. I'll survive, no worries :)

I'll try not to okay maybe I WILL NOT go for clubs for the whole month of August. I didn't drink y'know the other night. Believe it, no joke man. Christine was so surprised when I rejected like a thousand and one drink offers. Everybody was freaking drinking and I was the loser one drinking Fuji Mineral Water. Hah.  So proud of myself . Heh heh .

xx


     to the top