Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Thursday, July 28, 2011 at 9:32 PM | 0 cmnt/s


Hiii , I'm currently at Mac'd @ ECP w the boys. It was kind of impromtu actually. I was out for like the whole day from 7 in the morning till now! It's coming t midnight -_-". I had my final comfirmation course thingy. It wasn't difficult. I've got a competed! Yeay me! So, from Kovan I rushed down to Parkway for dinner w Feeq and Firzo at Fish&Co. I know right, I was craving for fish and chips and that's the nearest I could find. Having sushi or Thai food is really out of the qnstion. I have to think about other people even though Firzo was like 20 mins late ?

Anyway ,  I should be heading home now. I'll be on Full Shift tomorrow from 10 to 10. Tiring? Not really. I'm looking forward for the last weekend of the month. && I actually loved July. Sad , August is coming and I'm not looking forward to it. It's not because of the fasting month. It's the up coming events/work that I've got in store. 


You know what . My phone DIED. DIED on me . Like die2 have to buy a phone . NO choice. I'm gonna take a shower and head down to parkway to get a new one. There goes my money.
     to the top