Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Friday, August 26, 2011 at 11:32 PM | 0 cmnt/s



Being a human being, I tend to ignore things around me. I may not be a good example of a good Islam but that does not make me that of a bad person. 

That's it , I'm telling the whole world that work's a bitch. I don't know how can some people can endure it for 5/6 or maybe less but more than 3 years ? I mean, really ? Do you guys have any motivation or errr secret to share ? Please do . The most common reason they give is " Patience is a virtue " God damn it , I heard that a million times. Don't you think that I have enough patience too ? I know that some , their responsibilities is not as much as I am . Oh well , I know I'm still okay w it . If I love someone or something , I know I can go far w whatever shit I get from em'. Right now , I want to further my studies. Sticking to my current job till god knows when is pretty much a good idea because I know it's stable. 

The Festive Season is like literally around the corner. I've got my outfits plus , wedge . I just need t get a freaking clutch bag. Aldo would probably be a good idea. Maybe tomorrow , I'll drop by town for clutch hunting and a bit of this and that . Since I'm gonna be morning for the next few days. heh heh . I need t update my wardrobe into this season ,  autumn/winter . Not that I mean , thick jackets and all . Just cute knitwear i've been seeing around. A change of warm colours will do also . I need t start dressing up because I get so ermm low self esteem when all the other vms are dressing up. 

This week , I've been staying home and meeting Nat for late nights. That is all . 
     to the top