Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Saturday, August 20, 2011 at 11:41 AM | 0 cmnt/s



the wonders of make - up. well , and yeah my phone is not clear anyway. 

They say, ignorance is bliss. After all the nasty things I've heard , I totally had enough. I am  done being dumb and naive and not to forget how gullible I can be sometimes. So what if I've learned it the hard way, bottom line is ,I don't make the same mistakes twice. Yes , I am that of a strong person. Slowly, I will learn to keep things to myself. Pardon me, if I opened up too much . 

Enough said. I'm waiting for my nails to dry before heading to bed. Finally, I can paint my nails! I hate having naked nails. With just ten days left , I had t skip because of you know what. 

Girls and their drama's. Seriously ? I mean , I've always thought you're the mature one and I had so much respect for you. What the hell girl, you've just drop something & that is your face in trash can. Poor thing.  So young and already rushing for time . 
     to the top