Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Thursday, August 18, 2011 at 2:50 AM | 0 cmnt/s

hurry up, please! I want t be treated like a princess on my birthday! I know, I said I wasn't looking forward. But I kind of change my mind already :) :)




Since, I'm working night shifts. ( Is not an everyday or every month thing is just every season ) I have the time to blog a little bit here and there. & because it is fasting month all the muslims get to leave by at least 4.30 a.m . Heh Heh. Best eh ? I had to do one mini wall. Gosh, building up a wall is so much harder than it seems. I swear. I felt like crying. Plus I was alone . A couldn't make it. Thank god for N who was willing t be my friend for 3 days. I was deadbeat , slept since 7 am and I woke up like at 5 plus ? 

Life is still as dramatic as ever. I've been keeping to myself lately. Besides the fact that my mouth has been a bitch . I mean, who don't talk behind others right ? Everybody does. I won't talk about you unless you're my close friend. Other than that , nothing else matter. My schedule is forever changing.  It's been changing ever since. I can't believed I'm actually looking forward for next week . I tell you when it's really official. Right now , it's still in the air. 

xoxo
     to the top