Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Friday, August 12, 2011 at 7:32 AM | 0 cmnt/s

Firstly, apologies for not updating much. I don't think I want to make such effort for my blog anymore. I would rather have enough sleep you know. I've been spending a lot of my time w my friends and of course half the time at work. I told you that my August is not gonna good. In fact, it's even worst than expected. I just want to get it done and over with and put everything behind me. Also, not wanting history to repeat itself. 

It all happened when August came flying in and it totally crashed on the first week. My tolerance for everything was so damn low even till today. & the best part, it's only the second week of the month. Anyway, it didn't affect my social life. It's the fasting month and I avoided alcohol and non-halal food. I had Iftar Session w Iani Richie and meet up w some of my old friends. S is already back in S'pore. She'll be here for another week or two and will be going back to Atlantic pretty soon. :(  We had like a lot of catching up to do. I'm glad we still keep in touch.


Serenia Harris 


Iani Richie


Raihanna Rosli


Liana 

ilovemygirls.


I got used to the whole F , F and MF shifts thing. 5 working days and 2 off days a week. I have plenty of time for myself and my friends. Only thing is that model store is coming next week and I'm gonna work from 9.30 pm till 5.30 or earlier ? Again, my sleep timing will jam I tell you! I'm really keen to learn more on VM. I passed my mini VM assessment. Up next , is the model store exam where I need to build up a wall. Oh god, wish me luck for that .



I've learned not to be naive and trust anybody so easily. Be it a boy or a girl. Do not open up to everybody even if you see them everyday. I don't know how can some people live w the guilt in them. It's really a lesson learnt. I don't make the same mistake twice. It hit me hard. I must learn to be a very reserved person. It's always easier said than done. When a trust is broken , everything else falls apart.
     to the top