Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 10:55 PM | 0 cmnt/s


Today's the first day of my leave. I'm having two leaves back t back which is pretty much heavenly I tell you. I'm bummed at home actually. I'm pissed because I have a gazillion plans tomorrow and not a single one today. It's a Weds night and ya'll know what's already in my mind eh? I'm still thinkin' about it. I'm quite bored w the same thing every night. Since, I'm tryin' t save money , I shall skip tonight. 


I've decided t support my best friend for the New Paper New Face finals tomorrow w my baby girl, Iani Richie. Honestly, I cannot wait t convert back into part - time . I'm sure I've worked hard enough and saved enough for school, next year. 


I'll go figure what's my plan for tonight or maybe later. When I'm free , my friends are not. H is working . R is working god knows what about the rest also. I should just stay home today and hang out the whole of tomorrow? Sounds good? I'll play Sims Social online and err , movies ?



     to the top