Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Saturday, October 1, 2011 at 10:09 AM | 0 cmnt/s

Ohh , hello October ! 

I still cannot believed it's October already. Even if it's nearly almost a year , it still feels like yesterday. I know right, I should stop talking about already. I'm already sailing away on this stupid boat of mine gettin' tangled somewhere and somehow still figuring things out. 

Yes, I found my school. So, the most important thing is settling down soon. I need time. I don't have time at all. My only free time is like when I'm working M shift which is only errr , once or twice in few weeks ? I may have 2 off days which always seemed t be occupied w some of friends. I still have t make up dates w many of girls. 

So today was off my off . Thanks t A who took MC and my off day was stretched and I got a weekend off baby. Even on my off day, I still have t wake up early in the morning. I had my doctor's appt at freakin' 10 . After doc's appt , I had short nap and went out w A for dinner and choosing an outfit for D&D. So annoying. I still don't know what t wear. The dress I fell in love w was like 400 plus ?! I must be practical . I just spent nearly half of my pay for medical bill's.  & I'm halfway broke. I dislike being broke by end of mth so I am controlling my spending. 

Do you what's the most important thing you have t do once your pay comes in. Like, the die die must pay. 
- bus fare.
- contact lens.
- phone bill.
 
Yes, it's not my reservations it's my daily needs. fuckin' daily needs. For now , it will be my third time resigning from the company. haha , like maen2 like that . ttyl , soon ?
xx
     to the top