Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2011 at 9:50 PM | 0 cmnt/s

( so, I'm w my hair mask on waiting for another 10 minutes . )


Having long hair is such a chore. I have a strong urge t cut it so damn bad or maybe I should like curl it or somethin' . 




Apologies for not updating much. Work has already taken over me. & if I don't spend time w my friends , I'll be friend-less. Not exactly but yeah. I'm not looking forward for tomorrow even though it's pay day.


I'm gonna have a bitter ending for my September. & I hope Oct will be just fine. I've been researching for " POP ROCK " It's the company D&D which I am totally looking forward. I haven't even picked what colour I want or an inspiring icon. I'll go for Taylor Momsen maybe ? Or Avril ? Should I wear a dress or pants or god knows.  I have 3 weeks ? Not forgetting J's Wedding dinner next month.  


Have I told you guys that I'll be going t school and it's official ? I'll be converting back t part-time by end of this year ^_^ I just need a better pay . That's all. I'm not saying that my pay sucks now but if you look at it long - term , retail is not what I want. 



     to the top