Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Thursday, September 22, 2011 at 7:02 AM | 0 cmnt/s

Hell , it's not TGIF for me. I've got like the saddest news ever. The person I'm close w is leaving me. I mean, everythin' right now is perfect. Put aside all the little things and you'll see a family. I know people have t be expose t new environment and etc but still!

So anyway , I have t be at Toastbox tomorrow at 9 a.m t meet G. Thank god I don't have t travel all the way t Kovan. I might as well just die. I'll do my best , okay?

Today's lunch was w Danial at Century Sq. I miss going there. I miss eating "ban mian" I guess, I avoided that place for quite some time. I may always be at Tampines but I'm never at Century nor at the mall. If you're smart you'll know the reason. 

I know that things have already fallen back into places. It's true what they say, time will pass by you and your heart will get better . 
     to the top