Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Wednesday, November 2, 2011 at 10:02 AM | 0 cmnt/s

One day was the most best love story I've ever watched. Now, I'm not a huge fan of lovely dovey love stories but I'll make this an exception. If you guys haven't watch the trailer I am so willing t put it up here.


It's better for you t watch it w a girl because I think it's kindda draggy and most boys might not like it. My top 3 love stories will be P/S I Love You , The Time Travelers Wife and this.

Today's dinner was at Timbre @ Substation. Movies over at Golden Village. You see , my Wednesday night is pretty much very clean. 

I was supposed t go t Dr Yang for my monthly skin visits but I decided t skip and go tomorrow instead since , I'm gonna run some personal errands also. I have my pedicure appointment and waxing and my brows. Goodness , this is crazy. & I won't be blogging till next Weekend? xx
     to the top