Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Thursday, December 8, 2011 at 12:37 AM | 0 cmnt/s







You know, I have this bad habit of indulging myself w really good food. Gees, how can I not grow fat ? Last checked my weight was 50KG and I'm standing at height of 165 CM . I want t grow taller, please. Maybe 170? LOL. Seriously, that's not gonna happen. I'm already turning 21 next year.


Just t let you readers know, I've got someone stable right now. I've learnt a few things here and there from the past and never want t repeat it w my current. I've yet t fully open my heart but I'm pretty sure as time goes by, I'll fall for him deeper. As you know, the first few dates are always the best. Everythin' will go smoothly because you're havin' your "honeymoon" period. I don't want t say much nor do I want t display public affection . I just want t be w him and my girlfriends away from the eyes of the public. It's better t keep the doors closed at all times.
     to the top