Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Wednesday, December 14, 2011 at 11:00 AM | 0 cmnt/s

17 MORE DAYS TO NEW YEAR. Any New Year's Resolution ? 
I don't think I will be drafting any this time round. I've learnt so much. 

I'll be w my bestfriend and cousin for the eve of new year. Yes, we already have plans and reservations :)
It's cool because it's my first time celebrating it w my cousin and bestfriend at the same time! && I'm not working on that day too! It's like, I have time for hair and make - up and of course sleep! What a good start,don't you think so?

Anyway, I shall side track a little bit.


I am completely aware you will not totally forget about me but I'm sure you are over me. I was happily working and all until I had t bumped into you over at my work place. I'm sorry, if I knew that it was gonna be you, I won't even wanna walk there. I'll wait till you leave or smth. I don't feel broken hearted or what. I just felt a "missed" of what we used t be. Just a little bit. I wished I could get all the bad stuffs back so I could have the good. 


Oh well, you've moved on and so eventually I did. You may have someone t fall back on and I don't which totally makes me the stronger person. But yeah, it's been a year. I'm gonna create new memories for my love life now. I'm gonna give out some love. I miss having a boyfriend and I miss being treated like a princess making me feel like the most important person in the world. Now that I'm ready, I'm gonna take a chance , risk and everythin' else. 

If I fail, I know I've already given my best because not all boys are the same. xx
     to the top