Pink Chanel I'm just like you

Day 1
posted on Monday, August 20, 2012 at 5:04 AM | 0 cmnt/s

Oh hello!

I am so loving the long weekends and I am still in the festive mood. Yes, for the first time after 3 years, I actually got t go out on the 2nd day of Raya. 

I am really really really exhausted, can I let the pictures do the talking? I only visited my dad's side for this weekend, next week will be my mom's side. Like everyone else, first day will always be your grandmother's place for both mom and dad's side. After dad's side, will be all your cousins and relatives open house and etc. All the glorious food, i tell you. So nyummy :D In one day, I had like 4 meals! Yes, I was pigging my way since yesterday actually. 





A decent picture of maybe half of my family? My relavtives from M'sia left early. They'll always visit my grandmother on the 2nd day of Hari Raya every year w/out fail. & everybody is multiplying. My aunts and uncles ( daddy's siblings) have children and their children are married who also have their own kids so literary  everybody came down. Thank god, it's once a year. Maybe next time, I should suggest all of us t g t M'sia and visit em'! 



My siblings :D & I am the princess of course!



Forever Daddy's Girl! 




SELAMAT HARI RAYA FROM KARM AND I



So, here's the full view of my outfit. It's yellow kaftan, the over rated one that everybody is wearing. But it's way better and cheaper than Mod. I'm sorry. I used t loved it until everybody just had t brain washed me w this and that. I wore yellow w black clutch and blue heels. Yeah, I know right. I wanted Pink but then I changed my mind. 

I wanted t wear something White w Pink shoes but in the end, I couldn't believed I could pull of something so bright like YELLOW. 



Yunisha :)



Basically, the whole album was full w our pictures! The above family picture was the only decent one.



Day 2 was at Yunisha's place.





And I wore green for Day 2, today that is.



I've never met him before but I think he's my cousin. The fairest of em' all. He's super I tell you. Like ang moh skin colour. My first love when I saw him in the living room and was dying t take a picture w him. hehe.

I'm home all showered and I am sleeping early :(


It's back t reality tomorrow :(

xoxo
     to the top