Pink Chanel I'm just like you

Sneak P!
posted on Saturday, August 18, 2012 at 10:49 AM | 0 cmnt/s

SELAMAT HARI RAYA, EVERYBODY!

Hehe! I'm so hype up for Raya maybe cause I fast many many days compared t the rest of life. Cause' I am working and I don't have the time t eat so I might as well fast right? Anyway, I bet everybody now are almost done w their preparation for Raya tomorrow. Everything also new. Clean every inch of the house like there is no tomorrow. 

I had last min errands t do like finding an inner wear and clutch. My last day of Iftar was w Afidah, one of my extremely close friend ever since topshop 11'. We head down t Tampines and we couldn't find anything nice so went down t Geylang instead.




So, this year I managed t do my colour henna tattoo! It was really cheap compared t the rest. The instant ones are 20 - 30 dollars of course it's higher cause it's instant but I did mine at $10 per hand, I didn't do the instant one mine was old fashion w colours. I don't find it worth it for 30 dollars henna. I mean, it's just henna you know. 30 dollars for one? You got t be kidding. 

I thought of posting my outfit for Eid's First Day but then again, it won't be fun. && I realized I don't have any Raya pictures from last year here. I'll post it soon. Maybe not. But we'll see.

I'm too tired. I wanna get my sleep. It's way past my bedtime! Goodnight! I cannot wait t indulge myself w all the glorious food. Looks like I am gaining back all my weight that I've lost for the past few weeks :(

xx
     to the top