Pink Chanel I'm just like you

Insomnia
posted on Friday, August 10, 2012 at 12:58 PM | 0 cmnt/s


I cannot sleep, so that's the title of my post. I've decided t do an entry!

I've been getting good review/remarks for my skin. My family and esp my granny and friends gave me feedbacks. My granny will always nag at me t take good care of my skin and all but sometimes  how much I've spent on skin docs and watching what I eat really doesn't help. Now,my grandmother enjoys looking at my face. This picture above was taken yesterday (Friday) under the sunlight. & of course I have t cover it w make up for coverage. 

What I meant by getting better is, no more pus or big acne and super reddish skin. I'm gonna share w you what product I use.  



I'm currently using Eumora Soap Bar. I'm not sure if any of you had ever heard of it before but damn I tell you, it's really good. I see improvements within a month or two. You have t use it faithfully and if you want it t heal quicker, you can watch your diet and avoid putting on cosmetics for first 3 months. Slowly but surely, your pimple/acne will minimize. It has other benefits too.

- It makes your skin more fairer 
- It closed up big pores
- Eyebags disappear
- Moisturized and Norished
- Firmer and Lifted
- Reduced wrinkles 

What's important is that I don't have any redness or acne or pimples as much and bad as the last time. You can Google it out if you want t know more about it. I mix it w other products too like face mask and moisturizer. It's all up t individual actually. I've spent so much or too much on docs. 

I only spend 50 dollars for a bar and I divide it into two which will last me about two months or 3. You have t use it wisely, like try not t get the soap really wet and let it dry so the soap won't die faster.  

If you want, try putting on tomato face mask every night before sleeping or should I say while sleeping? Cut the tomato into half, and rub it all over the infected area. You have t be faithful too yeah? It's kind of messy but oh well. 

Besides the fact that I'm loving the soap bar, the service is good too! Very fast and efficient! Like it will deliver it t you by mailbox within two days, yes TWO days only. But if you order on Friday, you'll get later of course like Tuesday morning. but so far, mine will take 2 days. There's packages too if you want t keep stocks and not having it t order all the time.

I order mine online, look for this pretty woman. She's very friendly! Makcik Bee .

I don't have a photo of myself but here are some non edited pictures.









The top one was taken early this year. Sorry for not having a proper picture. There are still imperfection and uneven skin. But yeah, here's something :)

Anyway, I better sleep now. Happy Pre-dawn everybody. Only a week or so till Ramadan 12'. 
Are you excited?


xx
     to the top