Pink Chanel I'm just like you

Happy National Day, Singapore.
posted on Thursday, August 9, 2012 at 9:33 PM | 0 cmnt/s

Wait, I am not being patriotic or something.

What's your plan today? For me, I'm staying home :(  I wanna wish all readers, a  very Happy Public Holiday! Yes, that's the only thing why I am happy about. The fact that don't have t work for today! Yeay! & for some who have t work, it's okay what, think of the money. You can either get a replacement off or double pay right? I know how that feels cause I was once there working on every PH except for Hari Raya. But I am totally over and done w that. I could get used t this already. Actually, I am already :) :) 

Tomorrow is already Friday and the weekends area around the corner!

Since I am so free, I've decided t blog for today. 

(So, I am going t sidetrack here cause I don't have anything t say about this year NDP12' since I am at home rolling in my bed waiting for time t slowly crawl till the next day) 

Anyway, is it just me or everybody else too feels like the time really really really flies fast ?! Or maybe I am just busy working during the week. Correct me if I am wrong, Ramadan is like a week and a few days away? Are you excited? Ermm , it's pretty much normal right? The food, the goodies, the family gathering. Everything also new. All the parents will start doing major spring cleaning and major shifting too. Baking all sorts of good cookies and other good pastries and cakes. Or it is known as "kuih-kuih"  Mmmm . Not forgetting all the good Malay food, briyani, ayam masak merah, satay, lontong and many many more!

 & your Malay Costume. Have you gotten yours? I've got mine but it's a secret. 


What's your Raya outfit for this year?



Everybody is shopping at Mod Kebaya. It is going t be everywhere I tell you. It has stripes, polka dot and many many. I'm sure you've heard of it before. I love em' but I think the price is very unreasonable.200 plus, really?



Do you see a familiar face? heheheh.

Or Kaftan. You can buy it online at a cheaper price than at the Ramadan Bazaar at Geylang. If you're planning t buy there, you really have t walk the whole entire place. Some are way too pricey. Try t bargain as much as possible! 






Most of my friends tailor made their's. I hope you girls bought yours already! Hmm . But I think boys wouldn't be much of a problem right? I think for boys it would be perfect if you the whole complete set like w the "songkok" and "kain" . I don't know exactly what is it call but yeah. 

I've bought everything except for my shoes. Mayb I'll buy it like the night of Raya or something. There might be discount or Raya sales or something. Happy Shopping you all! 

P/S: It's only noon and I already cannot wait for break-fast. Boo.
     to the top