Pink Chanel I'm just like you

It feels like the first time.
posted on Sunday, August 5, 2012 at 1:30 AM | 0 cmnt/s



wow. It's been almost six months since I last blogged. I'm really not sure if I have the time t blog but since I'm free every Weekend, why not right? I really really have t say that I miss blogging so much. But I guess, I have t face reality other than leading a life online telling the world everything and anything. I even stopped reading other people's blog or should I say other people's life? 

I wonder if I still have readers or if my readers are still loyal or something Anyway, my new blog I will be talking about places t shop and the best food or maybe the worst place I ever eaten. I met a few people along the way and some also had left me due t busy lives or I don't know. I will also talk about the little things in life. Expressing myself here maybe?

So, here's the little things in life that you've missed.  

Now, everybody knows that I worked at Topshop, Tampines One for like almost 3 years. From Ite First year till I graduated and a year after I graduated. I quit twice and was once a full-timer. I did so much and I was in love w what I was doing. The customer service, the VM, the people and the environment was totally awesome. And till today, it is one of the best job ever. I'm not a job-hopper. So, you kind of can tell that I am pretty loyal. The only problem was the fact that I had t stay in retail for the rest of my life, wasn't really happening. I know I can do something better than just selling clothes and styling up. I had months and months t think of what I what and what I want t do in five years time. I was young, foolish and still want t have fun. So, after graduating from private school, I've decided t call it quits for the love of my life, the best job in the world. It was really depressing and sad. But I have t step out and face the real world. Yes, reality did slapped my face a couple of times. I was un-employed for 2 months. I had events part-time retailing for a few days every now and then. I go for interview and got rejected countless times. I felt like I was at the lowest point of my life. & finally I am now working for one of the biggest company here in SG w a very successful woman ever. I am so willing t learn and do my best. She was the only one who gave me a chance for working under a different line. I am extremely thankful :) It is really tough but I am getting a hang of it.









Two years had passed by without us realizing how time actually does flies fast. I never thought it would be so difficult w what you want t do after school. For ITE students, if you worked hard enough, you're able t enter Polytechnic and get a Diploma (most of my friends are taking their dip now, the boys had t served the Nation) while others can start working or taking private Dip like what I did. ITE was the best time of our lives. & funny how someone I used t be closed w are now in no talking terms. 




Yesterday's Iftar was w my ITE mates'. The rest were all busy w other friends or maybe w National Service.  We had so many many things t talked about. So, Iftar was at Lau Pa Sat Food Festival (I think that's the name lah huh) SEAFOOD FEAST. YES . Bestfriend and I were like pigging our way w the crabs,prawns,satay,thai chicken and ikan pari. It was just dinner for us. I'm hoping for more outings in the future mayb t the Zoo cause Firzo told us he can get free tickets! And and our Raya outing.




My rating for Lau Pa Sat Seafood is 3 Stars ONLY. Yes , it was the worst. As we all know, if you want t indulged yourself w crabs, it will cost you a bomb if you don't know how t ask or choose or as dumb as bestfriend and I, they will cheat your money! We got cheated by that bloody old man who sold us one crab for 30 dollars and when it arrived it was just HALF the crab. Never mind the crab, the Satay was horrible too. For me that is. The satay had too many fats meat in every meat. I don't fats cause it's gooey and gross. But erm cereal prawns was normal and so was the Ikan Pari. If anyone of you want t have a Seafood Feast, go to Newton Circus. It is one of the best Seafood place ever. Expect t pay a high price but it is totally worth it. I really don't mind spending money for really good food. 




I'm gonna have t stop here. I've talked a little bit w what's going on w my life. The next time round, I'll talk about Raya and some other things. I won't be blogging everyday, now that my life is revolving around work from Monday t Friday's. I don't even use the computer for other things. Oh yes, Happy Fasting!   




xx
     to the top