Pink Chanel I'm just like you

Goodbye, October.
posted on Friday, October 26, 2012 at 12:36 AM | 0 cmnt/s

It's e long awaited Weekends that I've been waiting for since Monday. Hehhh :) I want t watch TV the whole day and I want t sleep e whole day. I just want t bump around at home and wake up late every single day till Monday, at least. I want t read a book and have a cup of tea. Now, that's my kind of holiday! No noise, no friends, no parties. 

I know, I feel like as if I'm getting lazier and lazier each day.




I told you guys I chopped off my locks right? Well, everybody make mistakes and so my mistake was perming my hair. I assumed, that because I had long long locks, perming my hair would be lovely. But I was WRONG! It turned out t be a huge messed. From this. (I've been rebonding my hair since I was 15.) My natural hair is erm, wavy gone wrong. I've always loved long straight hair. 

To this. 




To this. 

It was too dry lah. I cannot stand it. Though, my hair was perfectly fine w dark brown. It was like dead. Keeping dead hair and wanting t have long hair in e future, will be an issue if I don't do something about it. I don't really liked the fact that my hair now it's short.

and now this .







I am never this daring, I tell you. I kept telling myself, this.is.for.the.better. If i ever want long locks again. But oh well, hair will grow right? God bless me then.



Good day, ahead! Selamat Hari Raya Haji, everybody!




     to the top