Pink Chanel I'm just like you

oops I did it again?
posted on Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 8:33 AM | 0 cmnt/s

I really don't know.
I have t give someone a chance.
When feelings starts t grow, I push em' away.
And oh, they are all nice people. 
Well at least I think they are. 

I choose t go out w who I want.
I choose only e best.
I choose e one who treats me right.

Too bad, they all don't feel right at all.
GEEES. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG W ME?

The first few dates are always e best aren't they?
They will do whatever they can t win your heart.

I don't want t be some emotional bastard.
I don't want t sound like some kind single loser.
But hey, I am really content and happy w what I am doing now.
I guess it's not the time yet.

Getting a boyfriend is seriously not part of my 2013 list.
When it happens, it happens.
When it is yours, it will be yours.
Just like how no one can stop e rain when it is going t rain.

I better get some sleep now. 
I'm working in a office and my time is so good, I tell you. 

Goodnight, lovely.
xoxo


     to the top