Pink Chanel I'm just like you

The past will always haunt you.
posted on Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 12:25 AM | 0 cmnt/s

You see, I am the kind of person that don't really like t look what's behind me.
I prefer it t be the in e past and not do anything about it.
I don't even want t know or have any related or mutual friends or connection w anybody.
I choose not t care and not t know about it. 
Because darling, in my world my past is my past. 
People who left me are dead and gone.
I treat em' like the non-existence.

Trust me, it has nothing t do w jealousy. 
I am disgusted for what I have done. And can do nothing about it.
Everybody was once a fool once or twice before.
Mistakes made, lessons learnt. 

I have enough of trusting any humans on earth.
They give me no damn good reason why I should trust em'
All I get is evidence and proof that people just cannot be trusted.
Be in a boy or a girl. 
In this world baby, it's a dog eat dog kind of world.

My expectations are really bloody sky high now.
I don't listen t cheap words w no actions.
No boy's cry can pull me down.

& I am doing good myself too. Thank you.
I have yet t again know what I want but I am pretty sure that I'm in e right path.
and I am thankful for the people around me.

I'm glad I'm gaining and learning a whole of things here in a new environment.
I also would love t get a degree after I finish my Diploma in General Studies.
(I am not saying I regretted taking a Dip in Retail Management.) 
I would be even happier if I can pass my papers for Insurance College.
Working double is not easy but I put my heart and soul into it. 
That's how I do it :)
     to the top