Pink Chanel I'm just like you

oh just posting.
posted on Sunday, June 23, 2013 at 2:16 AM | 0 cmnt/s


Sometimes I feel like I am in two different worlds. 
I don't know about others, but I have two different group of people. 

My friends who're about around my age and under.
and my other friends who're a few years older than me. 
You can really see the difference you know.

``


 I've gained so much weight. 
I've gotten so many feedbacks/comments from my friends, ex work mates and family. 
"You've gained so much".  Erm, is this part of growing up? 


Because I am still young, I would love to try out new things/places or whatever.
Like, juggling w time, balancing work, family and friends.
& this year I managed to get a chance to be working w my friends for Asia's Beerfest 13'.
Not as a "beergirl" but just as the ticketing person or should I say "cashiers"
The environment was different, everything was different. 
I've never worked in a place w no aircon, just fan. 
Nothing systematic. 

Thank god I didn't take Events Management when I was still schooling.








This event was about two weeks ago, excuse me for the late post :)

Now, I've been working for like 14 days straight. 
Mind you, my body clock was drastically changed, I had to re-adjust back halfway w no off day. 
Not complaining.  

Shall update soon. xx
     to the top