Pink Chanel I'm just like you

Eid' 2013
posted on Monday, August 19, 2013 at 11:29 PM | 0 cmnt/s


Eid 2013

1st Day of Syawal

Oh well, I think every year it's kinda the same. Only thing is that, your family will be expanding.
&& when they expanded, you see one or two people not there anymore cause they have their other half.

When I was younger, I felt like I have a huge family. 
We hired a bus and go to every house till late. 
Then, when I got older, my family is actually really small. 

Outfit: Whole suit is from KL, Shoes is from New Look and bag is from CO.
Don't you like the colour coordination? I do! HEHEHE.







Uh huh, we went to the park and took pictures. 
TO THAT EXTEND? YES.




Not forgetting this year, is also my first year celebrating e festive season w Lenny and Andi. 
Oh, I was really out of place during the 1st Day of Syawal over at Andi's Aunty house right opp his house. 
But thank goodness I am not a shy person. Just a few mins of awkwardness and I was fine :) 

2nd Day of Syawal

Because I had a bad hair day, I didn't take much pictures. 
The usual open house over at Yunisha's. 
Usual cousins from JB and KL came over. 
The usual food. 


7th Day of Syawal

House visiting w BFF at the very very very last min. 



My celebrations pretty much ends here :)

I bet everybody enjoyed theirs! 

Till next time! 
xx
     to the top