Pink Chanel I'm just like you

Just a thought.
posted on Thursday, August 22, 2013 at 3:12 AM | 0 cmnt/s

I want to fall in love and forget the world. Not until literally but yeah - something like that. 
Also, falling in love w someone who supports me w what I want for my future. 
Like, being together walking side by side holding hands and not taking charge of me. 
Because I already know what I want.

Most of friends are already attached and honestly, I do feel a slight of "envious". 
But hey! No rush right? But wait, I am not getting any younger so erm I do feel a little bit scared. 
What if I turn into an old bird w 12 cats?

I don't know about my date life but I can never find anyone perfect. 
Define perfect? Like - my kind of guy. 
He don't have to be so handsome, so rich, so fair so tall or even so smart. 
He just have to be perfect in my eyes. *.*

&& I have no luck w that. 
I don't want to be wasting my time w a year or less. 

Funny how there was once I met someone who happened to be my friend's sister's boyfriend. 
Uh huh - tell me about it.
     to the top