Pink Chanel I'm just like you

too much.
posted on Wednesday, November 20, 2013 at 1:25 AM | 0 cmnt/s

You know as much as I want to fall in love ... 

I forgot how it feels like to have someone, somebody special. 
I am sure everybody wants right?

& also I forgot how it hurts so much when your heart breaks.
it hurts so much that I swore never to love again.

They say, you are still young. Keep your options open. 
I envy those who are blessed w love. 

Why do we take advantage when we found someone who loves us more than we do? 
Don't bluff okay. I know one or two. 
But really, why?

When we are seeing someone else are they allowed to see someone else too?
Like we are just erm "dating" or "contacting". 
I mean is it okay? 

Is it just me being so insecure? or paranoid? 

I started going crazy when I got to know like from one thing t another. 
Like why can't you b honest w me? 
Even the littlest thing. 

Yes, actions speaks louder. 
But can't you see all the efforts I put in? 
But I see no proof for me to trust.
I put the trust in you but .. 

I am not jealous. 
Yes, I am so hurt. 
No, we are no official. 
Yes, I understand. 
Yes, I accept. 
No, this heartache I've been feeling is killing me.

I even cried. 
I don't know why. 
     to the top