Pink Chanel I'm just like you

-
posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 2:36 AM | 0 cmnt/s

Well, as you can see I've been updating much lately.

Yes - I've got a camera now and a laptop but unfortunately, I am so bloody lazy. 
This is like my last priory ever. 

...


Lucky or not so lucky in love?

So, some people are blessed w love. Apparently, their cupid shot the bullseye.
to be in love w the same person for the rest of their lives.
Honestly, I envy you people!  I would loveee to grow old w my so called "other half"
It makes me wonder why am I not lucky? 
Why do I have t end up w jerks and assholes. 

Well, you see, I come to a point where I figured not everybody is exactly happy w what they have. 
They have their flaws. 
You may have the ever so perfect loving boyfriend/husband 
but somewhere in your life, there is something wrong. 
your working life, your friends oh i don't know. 
just somewhere.

Or how one can be so smart/pretty and all but yet she is not in love. 
Why is that so?

For me?

I have a loving father and mother who dotes me a lot. 

They say, i'm spoiled which obviously i disagree. 
I know how hard it is to earn money. 
Just that I am lucky t always get what I want. 
too bad, i can't have a boyfriend. 
Not that I can't. I just haven't met the right one yet. 

After 3 years of being single, I'm actually quite fine w it. 
I don't get it why some people will be like "ohhh, 5 mths single or whatever"
Why do you have to tell e world about it?
Personally, I am not that type t actually post a photo of every guy i met. 
Mayb one or two. 


I made a vow that this time, when I fall in love, it will be my last.


     to the top