Pink Chanel I'm just like you

happily - ever - after
posted on Sunday, January 30, 2011 at 8:51 PM | 0 cmnt/s





Maybe it's just part of growing up? 


I know that they're the people who won't leave me. Because some say; opposite attracts . I love you girls , till the end of time.

I woke up early morning and got really pissed off because my mom actually went to throw 2 bags of my clothes. OHMYGOD. I swear, I cried and cried and scream like hell. I mean, 2 of it are still new while the rest are my favorite. It was supposed to be in the wash. I put in the bag on top of the washing machine and guess what, she went t threw it away. I feel like crap now. & yeah, almost everythin' in the bag is from topshop. Not makin' a big deal, but I bought it w my own money and all. So yeah, it's kidda annoying lah. I've got feelings for my clothes too.

Oh well, I can't do anythin' about it right? That pink polka dot top above is somewhere in the bin too. Yeah, I don't know why but I'm just a topshop shopper. No matter how many people would want me to smart shop, I can't. I swear , I can't. I'm trying to cut also lah huh. 

& what am I gonna do today ? Well, I'm going t get my jeans back. Favorite black jeans and my reservations. That's all? What t do, I'm getting new ones too. tsk! I'm really really pissed off like crazy sia. My dresses and all. OHMYGOD. Sometimes , I feel like killing her. But i love my mother lah still. erghhh . I'm not spoilt , I'm just used to get what I want and really hate it if things don't go my way. 

I don't know if I want t get it at my outlet or go to KB and hope someone I know is working so I can get discounts! KB have nicer things. My outlet is like soooo outdated already. tsk. Oh rain, please stop, I want t do some shopping today! hehehe :D
     to the top