Pink Chanel I'm just like you

Karm's 18TH!
posted on Saturday, January 29, 2011 at 5:44 PM | 0 cmnt/s

HAPPY ADVANCE 18TH, COUSIN .





Well, I don't really want t talk about it. I was too tired like crazy. I had my practical test at 3pm till 5 pm. Running errands early in the morning. Cleaning and settin' up for G's Chalet. But you know what, in the end I ended up at Karm's chalet for the whole night till the next day. Waste my efforts only. I could had like just slept the whole afternoon. It was bad, real bad. I had work after the party also. I had one hell of a hangover the next day too and yet I turned up for work. After today, I'm gonna cover back all my sleep. 


 && OH! I've got 3 weeks of school left. I'm left w major exams now. I'm gonna endure the 3 weeks. Have fun w my classmates because I'll never going back to school if I don't want t continue my studies. I've got a be on a full - time job thingy. God, it sucks . Growing up sucks alot.


xx

     to the top