Pink Chanel I'm just like you

It's the weekends , like finally!
posted on Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 7:28 AM | 0 cmnt/s

& I really wonder what's on tv. 


Anyways, I had one hell of a long long day. I almost died because of NAPFA and 2.4KM. Yeah, I don't  always turn up for sports and wellness. So , my body system got a shock! Suddenly, I ran w no warm out and etc. No wait, I didn't ran, I brisk walk, in a way I guess ? Okay, I jogged ? Yeah , somehow lah huh . When was the last time I ran ? Err, I think last year? I think ever since after secondary school, I only run like err , once a year ? It's no good right? Even a fat girl beat me sia ! omg , opps! I'm so sorry , no offence seriously. I just think I have hidden fats. I just want a just pass thing. JUST A PASS WILL DO, PLEASE ?


I did some errands straight after school. I woke up at 8 in the freaking morning and was late , yeah what's new right ? Freshen myself up and went t town , had lunch. I just bought the necessary things I need. Sadly, I'm cutting down on my shopping. ( this month only ) . I also paid 10 dollars to get my eyelash fixed. It's all out of place. My body are all aching now. I'm so young not so not fit man , I swear. 


And for now, I'm just gonna watch whatever's on TV. Get my nails done , I hope it's gonna be pretty. & have strawberries w milk before heading t bed. I have t make a list and get everythin' prepared for tomorrow night. Double check everythin' before leaving the house! Oh yeah, because of what happened in school , I can't over night tmr . ergh ..


xx
     to the top