Pink Chanel I'm just like you

Liars tell the prettiest stories
posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2011 at 10:01 AM | 0 cmnt/s




& yes, I am one of the liars who tell many many people the most prettiest stories. A lie after a lie after a lie. I don't know what the hell am I doing. Sometimes, I feel like I am not even being myself. I am getting myself into major trouble tomorrow. I am looking forward for Friday but I have to go through school first. Though, I'm left with 5 more weeks, I am still the biggest jerk. 

Hopefully ,All this chaos will just go away. Also, I am not going t be lazy. Honestly, my 2011 is not going  good for me. A million apologies won't help w the people who have been there for me. If you're sick and tired of helping , then don't. If you're just going to get v pissed off w me then don't do it because you can't help someone who won't help themselves. & I don't help myself so I don't blame others for giving up on me. I may be oblivious but I will noticed and appreciate to those who have been such a great help. 

Yeah, my phone is flooding w messages and alot of miss calls. Goodnight. xx
     to the top