Pink Chanel I'm just like you

by my side.
posted on Tuesday, February 1, 2011 at 9:13 AM | 0 cmnt/s


You know, I would cry together w you and give you all my love right now. You were there when I was at my breaking point. Like, when I feel that life is really sad and I just want t jump off a building and just die. Yeah, that was how fucked up I felt. But, my bestfriend stood by my side , companied me through my lonely night and hold hands as we walk together. & now, poor bestfriend have t go through shit. No worries babe, we're going t have all the free time in the world in 18 more days. We can be like those bummers that we're so envious about.

Can you believe it, I actually bought an mp3 at 7eleven at freaking 2 in the morning. ( the cheap ass one ) just for temp. My stupid phone jack thingy is spoil. SUDDENLY! Thanks ah. All these things are like costing me lots money. Oh my goodness. Kay, it's just for temp. I either change my phone, again or get myself an ipod. We shall see how. I really cannot wait for March! I don't know why, but I guess that I'm richer by March ? Yeah, I would be financially stable by then. *fingers crossed* 

It's gonna be one long holiday this week, I think. I'll be havin' another chalet. Yes, again. CNY TSTMTO chalet. I posted last year's chalet too. I still have the pictures in my laptop. Only this time, I'll be at chalet going solo. Yeah, no boy will be tagging w me. I can bring one uh but nehh, I want t have a good time w em'. I don't feel any excitement yet mayb is bcause I had one like a few days ago ? The one and only thing I dislike the most is the going home part. It's so troublesome for me.  I bet , I'm gonna have so much fun! 

xx.
     to the top