Pink Chanel I'm just like you

Hi, where are you girl ?
posted on Wednesday, February 2, 2011 at 10:00 PM | 0 cmnt/s

I was browsing through all my pictures,cleaning up my folders & you know what, I found many many pictures with the people I was once closed w. Whatever happen ? It's funny, really. I'm not gonna delete em' all. 


My very first clubbing experience w Dewi W and I got wasted on that night. After that day, I swore never t get myself so drunk so bad in a club. She tolerated me the whole night. We both were like peanut butter and jelly. Always stick together. Even if we have no friends in school, we always have each other plus the boys too of course. It's like you've grown old w/out me. It's really sad you know.

I hope YOU'RE READING MY BLOG BECAUSE I READ YOURS, EVERY SINGLE FUCKIN' DAY. I just don't understand why can't you spare some time for me? I mean, it won't kill you right? We're not doing anything stupid or what. I'm still kind of mad w you but there's nothing much I can do. I guess, its just you and your man against the world huh ? Last long babe, I've never wish and never wanted for anythin' bad towards you. I just hope that you make best out of yourself :)

xx
     to the top