Pink Chanel I'm just like you

stay home, holidays.
posted on Thursday, February 3, 2011 at 10:34 PM | 0 cmnt/s

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR.
( I edited the whole post , I re - typed it again )

Oh CNY, why is it always a ghost town every year during your New Year? ( Well, all the big bosses in S'pore are all Chinese?) What's fun about CNY is that we all get an extra 2 days off. Not somethin' for me though but it is something for all the full - timers and part-timers are looking forward too and the day that everybody can like gather together and have a good time. 


TSTM CNY CHALET. Held last year too. This year, w a whole new bunch of people. Is nothin' compared t G's and K's chalet last month. No dj's and music blasting out loud. No club scenes and all. It was so err , family-ish kind ? The best thing is that, I didn't drink. NOT EVEN A SIP! Boy, am I proud of myself or what. Okay, mayb is because I don't like the way it is. Not my kind of thing. I didn't want t waste money on alcohols and cab fares. So, it's pretty fair for me. 


I was like very into it at first. I brought all my extra clothes and etc. But in the end, I didn't stayed over. I called Faz t meet up w me and we decided t leave and hang out outside somewhere. After the chalet, we went t Nazreen for Shisha w he's friends. Sorry guys, If I didn't stay over. I bet you guys had fun too. I realised that my "bonding" w them is not so tight as the rest. I sort off slowly go by myself now a days. Oh well, I still love my job though :)













I've been stayin' home for the past few days. I mean 2 days t be exact. Yeah, can you believe it? If I were t stay another 5 days, I'll just die from eating too much. All I do is eat and sleep all day long. I've been watching malay drama's on youtube. YES , MALAY DRAMAS. I even cried watching one of it. It' touching. But the ending are all crap sia, I swear. What do you expect right ? It's a Malay drama. I'm hoping for a full 8 hours sleep. I've got work on weekends and till Monday. I switched from Saturday's to Monday's. I can party on on Friday's? LOL


xx


P/S ; even how much things have changed, I am still hanging on .
     to the top