Pink Chanel I'm just like you

work hard, party hard.
posted on Saturday, February 5, 2011 at 8:35 AM | 0 cmnt/s





(re-edited it, spellings and grammar )


omg, I went t checked my schedule and I've got no Saturday night life at all. Damn sad or what. My whole entire month of Saturday's are ALL afternoon shifts. My Sundays are either morning or from noon till closing. & I once said that I'm adding one more day right ? If I worked like err 24 hours in a week w/out skipping work , my pay will be around 500/- ( after CPF okay ) . I mean, I don't work for a living right. I still get my monthly allowance from dad. I know right, more money for me t shop. Yeah, daddy always says that I am a free labour because I work and spend money there. It's nice what. You people simply don't understand. 

I'm still thinking of what am I gonna do after graduation. The thought of me converting myself into a full-timer is like 40% ? I really love working under retail line even though the pay is not much. Why can't we work for what we love t do? Office hours job also no life. I've seen it and I've done it. I was an intern and the job I did was nothin' compared t the full-timers. They're workaholics too. They spent most of their time in the office too. Just like how people say that retail people are gonna spent their whole time in the shop. It comes t the same thing actually. You can ask my bestfriend too if you want. We both had experienced it. Basically, in life that is YOUR LIFE. Spending half the way or almost the whole entire day earning money at your workplace(regardless if it's retail or not ) and going back t sleep after that and doing the same damn thing everyday. For me , that is. Please feel free correct me . It's just in my way of thinking. I still have err less than a month ? 




I hate growing up. I hate commitments, I hate responsibilities.

Well, least I'm still surviving. 

xx
     to the top