Pink Chanel I'm just like you

posted on Saturday, October 22, 2011 at 12:21 AM | 0 cmnt/s







I'm so annoyed. Motherfuckin' annoyed w the people around me . For he who thinks I am so happy living the perfect life. Seriously ? You think I'm happy ? I am just content and making the best out of myself. Funny how some thinks that I'm such a strong person. I loved gettin' morning messages from you and all , hanging out whenever we're both free a weekdays. But you made me choose between my bestfriend and you . All I wanted was just t be w you and have you coming over t watch her together w me . 


& moving on ....


I'm so pissed because my Saturday plan failed. Everybody had t canceled last min. God damn it , you know how hard for me t request a weekend off ? and everybody just abused it. Fuck you all. Malas nak layan.  


I shall go do something productive today.
     to the top